What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colon Hydrotherapy, also known as colonic irrigation/colonics/colon therapy, is a safe, effective method of removing waste from the large intestine (colon), without the use of drugs.
It consists of a gentle infusion of filtered, temperature-controlled water into the colon, filling the colon, allowing toxin build-up and waste to be removed (impacted faecal matter, parasites, mucus, yeast and unwanted bacteria). The procedure helps to rejuvenate every cell of the body, releasing toxins, cleansing the blood, allowing vital nutrients to be absorbed more easily, empowering the immune system and restoring the pH balance in the body.
Colon Hydrotherapy can be beneficial in helping to restore good health by:
- Promoting a return of normal, regular bowel movements /pH balance.
- Clearing the colon of old, hardened, waste material and harmful toxins.
- Allowing a more open passage of nutrients into the blood.
- Providing a favourable environment for bacteria and micro flora for digestion.
- Stimulating the immune system.