Signs of Toxicity
While the colon is capable of getting rid of waste, toxins, and bacteria on its own, our bodies simply weren’t designed to process the onslaught of chemicals and toxins we’re exposed to on a daily basis. The result is a build-up of toxins and a clogged colon.
The body responds by slowing down other functions. This causes constipation and sluggish bowel movement, which will affect all other systems of the body.
Some of the signs of a toxic colon are:
- Coated Tongue and Bad Breath
- Shallow Complexion
- Abnormal Body Odour
- Dark Circles Under The Eyes
- Brittle Nails and Hair
- Candida (Yeast Infection)
- Indigestion and Nausea
- Constipation and Diarrhea
- Gas and Bloating
- Poor Concentration and Headaches
- Irregularity of Bowel Movements